The Inspiration: Yoko Ono is a Japanese multimedia artist, singer, songwriter, and peace activist. She is also known for her work in performing art and filmmaking. She performs in both English and Japanese. She is known for having been the second wife of singer-songwriter John Lennon of the Beatles. Although many consider her to be his one true partner.
Her vision and expression can be captured in both her style, but also her words. She was truly a magical gift to both John, and the rest of the world.
1. “What the Beatles did was something incredible; it was more than what a band could do. We have to give them respect.”
2. “The regret of my life is that I have not said ‘I love you’ often enough.”
3. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.”
4. “Mirror becomes a razor when it’s broken. A stick becomes a flute when it’s loved.”
7. “Art is a way of survival.”
8. “Life with another person is always difficult.”
9. “What is beauty? It’s what you love.”
10. “Our thoughts determine our age.”